Friday, December 20, 2013

Got nominated for the Liebster Award! Wohoo!


  1. Today is a great day! 

A while ago, I was just busy minding my own business, logging into my account, saying hi to my (online) boss, and checking my blog. And guess what, I received a message in my tagboard left by Veron from Joy-to-the-World informing me that she nominated me for a Liebster award. 

Liebster huwat? WTH is that? So I went to the link that she left and found out all about the good ole' Liebster award.

Well, a Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers that they have discovered. It is a way of recognizing new and up-and-coming bloggers and welcoming them to the blogosphere.

Once nominated, all you have to do is to answer the 10 questions that was created by the one who nominated for you and inform him/her that you already answered them. After that, you should also nominate your fellow new bloggers. It's that simple, right?

So here are Veron's set of questions:

  1. What movie never fails to make you cry?
  2. - For me, The Notebook is a total tear-jerker. I still cry even if I already saw it more that 50 times.
  1. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
  2. - PR & Marketing 
  1. How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
  2. - I met him in High School
  1. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
  2. - Thailand
  1. Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
  2. - Mario Maurer, Bill Gates, and Mitch Albom (International)
  3. - Cez Orena-Drilon, Randy David, and Ramon Bautista (Philippines)
  1. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?
  2. - My high school teacher, Anabell Bedia. She always believed in my writing skills and has inspired me to take up Communications in College.
  1. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try? 
  2. - I'd probably like to try being a baker and bake some lovely pastries.
  1. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
  2. - Their smell. I don't like people who smell bad.
  1. What’s the biggest turnoff in a man/woman?
  2. - Their smell. They have to smell good all the time
  1. How do you feel about public speaking?
  2. - I'm comfortable with it. ^_^
  1. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
  2. - No! Hahahha
  1. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
  2. - I'm a professional!
  1. Have you ever unplugged from the Internet for more than a week?
  2. - No! I can't do it! I'll probably go crazy. 
  1. What’s one mistake you keep repeating (and repeating)?
  2. - Eating lots of chocolate even if I already vowed myself to reduce my chocolate intake.
  1. Have you ever stolen anything?
  2. - Yes. Uh, puberty!

Okay, so I'm done answering Veron's questions.

Here are my questions for my nominees:

1. Who was the last person you hold hands with?2. Are you outgoing or shy?3. What kind of people are you attracted to?4. What does the most recent text that you sent say?5. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?6. What are you bad habits?7. Where would you like to travel?8. Favorite part of your daily routine?9. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?10. What do you do when you wake up?

And my nominees, are.....


Kate from I Flaunt
Susan from FyeahSusan
Valerie from Fashionciao
Bubblyasians
Farizahdyg
Rani

2 comments: