Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Smokin' Momma

I've always been a girly-girl. I remember, when I was still young, I used to raid my mother's closet and make-up kit and play dress-up. I started painting my nails when I was in the 3rd grade. I started using Clean & Clear pressed powder when I was in the 6th grade. I have tons of accessories, bags, shoes, etc...
Although I'm a girly-girl, I'm not the kind that can't go out without wearing full make-up. I used to laugh at my college classmates whose face look too cake-y or those I can't recognize when they are not wearing really heavy make-up. But, I really love playing with my eye make-up, especially if there are occasions. I really am a fan of smoky eyes look.
Here's my day look when I was off to a meeting.










Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia
Eyeshadow: Avon Mineral Eyeshadow
Foundation: Maybelline BB Stick + Johnsons Baby Powder
Blush: Loreal HIP Blush
To tell you guys honestly, I'm still not an expert when it comes to blending and mixing eyeshadow colors. But, I used to be worse.  I had actually improved a lot since I started watching tutorials from Michelle Phan in YouTube. She really helped me a lot.
Try watching her make-up tutorials here

0 comments:

Post a Comment